Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Demise and Fall of My Little Red House

Well, again I have deleted something from my life before every really starting it. This seems to be a pattern with me; one I sincerely hope to change.

Three years after starting My Little Red House Internet business I have closed it’s doors without really ever getting it off the ground. It is sad for me to think that I was unable to pull it all together but I let the rest of my life get in the way. Prioritizing has always been a problem for me. Concentration and commitment are the other two obstacles that are a constant challenge.

How is it that you can want something so much, then when you get it you lose the energy needed to make it work, or simply lose interest altogether? I don’t know the answer to that question but I sure want to find out.

Are we constantly in a state of searching for what will make us happy? It must be so.No matter what direction I take, I can’t seem to follow the road. I always see another path off to the side that is calling me and there I go, wandering again. What am I looking for? Will I know it when I find it?

I love all the experiences allowed me through my endeavors. I’ve learned many new things, met wonderful people, and discovered new places. I feel good about myself when I think of all the knowledge I have gained and how resourceful I have become. I also feel like a failure because I can’t see things through to their full potential. It is also especially hard to feel that I am incapable of producing an income that will support me.

So here I go, down another path, but this one is different. It is the spiritual path to healing the mind and soul. It is the path to a realization that I am the chooser of the way. I am the creator of all that takes place in my life. It is up to me to decide what I am looking for and how I will obtain it.

There is great abundance in my life, which I am most grateful for, and I will continue to embrace the joys bestowed upon me. As I stated in my last post, I must “change my thinking to change my life”. I am still working on that one!

No comments: